2019 update: Old body traded in, got a D7500 🙂 Happy camper here!
2018 update: 2 new primes to collection: Nikkor 55mm/F2.8 Micro and Nikkor 135mm/F2.8
2018 camera bag update: Domke F-6 Little Bit Smaller Bag (sand color)
- Body: Nikon D3200 (the cheapest I could get new at that time. )
- Lenses (in the order of the oldest to the newest-to-me)
- Nikkor 35mm/f1.8G
- Nikkor 85mm/f1.8G
- AF-S Nikkor 24-85/F3.5-4.5 ED VR G
- Nikon 50mm F/1.8D
- Vanguard Espod CX203AP tripod
- Tamrac and Vanguard camera bags.
Updates will come as changes occur 🙂
What have I used in the past:
- Pentax K7 with an assortment of Tamron zooms and Pentax primes.
- Favorite lens in the past? Pentax 100mm/f2.8 manual focus lens
- Pentax K20D, Pentax K10D, Pentax K200D
When I moved to Canada, I traded all my lenses and the K7 for a new system… Yeah, no longer a Pentaxian…